There are less than 50 Certified Church Consultants in the United States! Be sure you are working with a qualified consultant like myself.
What to Talk About with Your Coach
Every coaching relationship is unique. Our time together is based on your agenda. The following topics/questions should only be used as a guide.
· What question are you currently wrestling with in your ministry?
· What is it that is keeping you up at night?
· Where do you feel stuck?
· What goals are you working on that might need some help?
· What has happened since our last session?
· What area does not seem to be working as it should and/or up to your expectations?
· Goals / projects / activities
· What or who are you dealing with that needs to change?
· What do you want to be different in the next six months from the last six months?
· Spiritual disciplines as they relate to your leadership. (prayer, scripture, solitude, Sabbath, body)
· Books you have read – classes you have attended – learnings you have had recently
· Evangelism, connections, worship, discipleship, stewardship, etc..
· Anything else under the Leadership umbrella (as you see it)